Using aloe vera leaves is not only alternative medicine. A lot of scientific researches and studies has confirmed that this powerful plant is very useful to treat different issues related to skin. Those who have dry or flaky skin can regularly use aloe vera to cure their problem.
A lot of products nowadays are available on the market which claims to have aloe vera in their content. Don’t believe in this marketing strategy. Try to make and use the natural aloe vera that comes directly from the plant.
Applying aloe vera gel is very beneficial and safe. You can directly get it from the plant. It doesn’t contain chemicals and there are no side effects.
It is pure, very effective and you will get great results.
How to use Aloe Vera leaves to treat skin issues:
Having an aloe vera plant in your cozy balcony garden is perfect step that you have to make it. Once you have it, it is very simple step for you to “take” the gel from the leaves and apply it on your skin. Just follow the steps:
- From the base of the aloe vera plant slice off a leaf with a sharp knife.
- Cut carefully the leaf in tiny or small 3-4 pieces.
- You will see the gel that is coming out of the leaf. Use it on your face.
- If there is too much gel, simply wrap the leaf with a plastic and for the next use, store it in the fridge.
- You can use the same leaf that you have stored in the fridge for next 2 weeks.
- When applying the Aloe Vera gel on your face, give a gentle massage.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes on your face and then wash off with warm water.
The natural gel from Aloe Vera leaves acts as an organic face moisturizer. It can easily treat sun damage and help you to keep the skin shiny and healthy.
You will get amazing results if you use this method on regular basis on your skin. You wont have any acne or skin infection issues.
The most important thing is that is affordable and simple. You don’t have to go in beauty salon to get glowing, shiny and healthy skin.