This Sleep Balm is perfect solution for all people having trouble fall asleep.
Sleeping is the essential part of our healthy lifestyle. It is as necessary as water and food in order to survive. But lots of people lately are suffering from insomnia. This modern “disease” can be very harmful to our body and our heath in general.
Are you one of many other people who turn at night and can’t sleep? You rarely get few hours sleep and the next day you feel without energy?
Even though you have prescription medications, you simply can’t fall asleep due to stress or worries. All of this, over the time, can have negative impact on our life.
The good part is that there are a lot of natural remedies for sleeplessness that are even more effective than medications or chemical-based solutions. This recipe uses some highly therapeutic ingredients that are able to induce a restful night’s sleep.
The next time you find yourself tossing and turning around, put this all natural sleep balm to work for you.
Why This Sleep Balm is So Good?
Three skin-friendly ingredients represent the base of this soothing sleep balm:
- coconut oil,
- grape seed oil and
The mixture of essential oils work perfectly together to produce the super-powerful effect of this balm.
Orange essential oil: Besides the fact that is a powerful antioxidant, orange essential oil has also a calming impact. It promotes tranquility and peace.
Lavender essential oil: Of course, we know lavender for its anxiety-reducing qualities. The calming aroma helps us to wind down and let go of all our cares.
Cedar wood essential oil: If you are overthinking way too much at bedtime, this essential oil will slow down your brain function and will definitely reduce stress.
Vetiver essential oil: It is known for the ability to relax the nerve system and help one deal successfully with over-stimulation.
- coconut oil (1/4 cup)
- grape seed oil (1/4 cup)
- beeswax (1/4 cup)
- orange essential oil (20 drops)
- lavender essential oil (20 drops)
- cedar wood essential oil (20 drops)
- vetiver essential oil (20 drops)
You also need:
Container with a lid (of your choice)
- First, measure the grape seed oil, coconut oil, and beeswax.
- Place the oils in a microwavable glass bowl.
- Put it in the microwave.
- Heat the oils for 45 seconds – 1 minute until they are completely melted.
- Then, for a few minutes let oils cool before you add the essential oils. When the bowl is not hot to the touch, add the essential oils. Stir well.
- Spoon or pour the mix into your containers.
- Place the balm in the refrigerator to harden. Massage gently your pulse points and rub on the bottoms of your feet.
- Enjoy a restful night.