Almost everyone is facing with the problem of hard feet. It usually happens because of the pressure from the shoes or simply by continuous friction on the skin.
There are few natural treatments that can significantly reduce this problem and help soften the skin.
You can make the following effective treatment only with two ingredients that you already have at home.
Natural treatment for hard feet
The combination of white vinegar and onion represents natural treatment to remove calluses from the feet.
These 2 ingredients have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help restore the health of the skin.
Allicin is active compound that nourishes the skin and facilitates the removal of dried and dead skin cells that by the time have built up.
The benefits of onion
Onion is a vegetable rich in water, antioxidants and anti-inflammatorycompounds. It helps soften the skin of hard feet.
These properties protect the affected areas and reduce the callus. Also they inhibit the growth of microorganisms that cause infections.
Thanks to its content of potassium, vitamin C and magnesium, this vegetable can have other benefits for the overall health of the skin.
White vinegar benefits
This is a popular ingredient used all around the world. It has antibacterial properties so it is great for facilitating cleaning tasks at home.
The organic acid content leaves disinfected the household surfaces and eliminates germs.
It has moisturizing properties that help eliminate calluses . Vinegar can also help regulate the pH to prevent the skin from contracting a fungal infection or cracking.
How to make home treatment for hard feet?
What you need?
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1 onion
- A glass jar with lid
- Transparent film paper
- Wash the onion and cut it into several pieces. They should fit in the jar. Then, add the white vinegar and close the lid.
- Store it in dark and cool place so it will concentrate overnight.
- The next day, begin to apply.
How to use it?
- Dip a piece of cotton in the natural remedy and rub it on any hard areas of your feet.
- Cover the area with the film paper and leave it on for 4-6 Make this at night so the ingredients will have enough time to work while you sleep and rest.
- Repeat the application of this remedy until the hard areas disappear.
- With a pumice stone, you can also rub the hard areas to speed up the removal or dead and dry skin.
What do you think? We should also say that the effects won’t be immediate. You will notice a different in your skin over a few days. Be patient and let the magic work while you sleep.