According to the World Health Organization, prostate cancer is one of the most common causes of death among men.
Sadly, in most cases, prostate cancer symptoms only appear in cancer’s early development.
The symptoms of prostate cancer are different for each man so never rule out the possibility that other illnesses may cause some of these symptoms.
It’s critical, especially for people past the age of 50, to undergo medical examinations to find out potential problems in their bodies.
Protect yourself and look out for these symptoms early on to prevent any possible complications.
12 Early Warning Signs of Prostate Cancer
1. Frequent urges to urinate especially during the evening
2. Difficulties in urination when in the standing position. There is also difficulty in starting and ending the urination process.
3. Decreased flow of urine and changing the colour of urine.
4. A burning sensation during urination
5. An unpleasant feeling at the beginning of the urination process
6. Pain or numbness that occurs in the hips, thighs, legs and lowers back
7. Bone pain which may leads to fractures
8. Discomfort and Swelling in legs or pelvic area
9. Problems with ejaculation – Painful ejaculation
10. Impotence – Erectile Dysfunction
11. Blood in urine (Hematuria)
12. Blood in semen (Hematospermia)
You have to consult your doctor if you encounter those above symptoms.